Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shark Boy or Thomas Hay


I just had to post this picture. It is soooo funny. We went to Folsom Lake with family and friends. Our friend Patty has a seedoo and invited us to go jet skiing with her. We jumped at the chance, and when I told my mom and Dad they wanted to come as well. My sister, her husband, Ali and Ashley wanted to come and join in on the fun. Everyone who wanted to got a ride on the seedoo, even Matthew. Julia rode with me and Auntie rode with Macie. We all a ball and took out a picnic. This is one of the many adventures that we plan to have this summer. I wish Tom could've come with us, but someone has to work to pay the bills. :) Our next adventure was on Saturday with all of us getting up early to go a swim meet and then onto Kelly's house for food and onto a football game that Brad was playing in. It was an alumni game. His team lost, but I think he had fun playing with his old friends. Saturday turned out to be the hottest day of the year so far and we literally baked. It was 106 degrees out at 5:30pm. We had been out in it since 7:30am. We were fried and are paying the price today. I am finally feeling better at 3:00 in the afternoon. The kids had a ball with a hose that had been turned on. They were able to cool off. We got home around 10:00pm. Everyone had fallen asleep in the car. Matthew is being potty trained and did exceptionally well. He loves being a big boy and going on the toilet. I'm just wondering when the training will be over and the trained part can begin. :) He is often heard saying "I potty training" all with a big smile.

No comments: