Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Day and Fun Days Ahead


Henry has a look of Einstein

Well today was the last day of school. I have 3 very happy children here at the house. The Hay House can say that we now have a 5th grader, 4th grader, 1st grader and a cute little pre-schooler. Where has the time gone. The gang had fun at the designated parties. Each one recieved a yearbook and go signatures. I can't believe how much each one costs, but it does bring much enjoyment so I can't resist. Henry is sick today and Thomas came home with what he calls a head full of 10 pounds of blood. I think that is Thomas speak for a headache. He is lying in his bed right now. He could just be recovering from a school year full of learning. Both he and Macie came running into the house today singing "No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks!" Ahh, Pa would be proud. :)
Macie is making the first batch of summer cookies, and Julia is playing dress up. Matthew hasn't napped and is being very loud. Henry is just plain sick and tired. He has cried a lot today, and I have held and snuggled him. Grandma and Pa are picking Matthew up and taking him to gymnastics. I'm sure they will get a kick out of it. I wish I had taken last day pictures, but I didn't so I'll just post pictures at random. Enjoy!!!!!
Here's to a summer full of fun, sun, and maybe a little bit of reading, writing, and arithmitic. We'll see. :)

Matthew enjoying family home evening treat.


"If we look cute can we stay up?"

I got to see Julia perform at her Kindergarten sing along. She is soooo cute.

No comments: