Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Birthday's


Well Tom is fast approaching a milestone. On Thursday he will officially be 50. Yes, I wrote the right number. I find it hard to believe that he is 50. We celebrated last night with my family and Tom's brother John and his wife, Erin. We hadn't seen them in a long time. We took all the kids with us to the restaurant. They were very well behaved and Tom and I were quite pleased with them. The restaurant we went to was a BBQ place and they put a cowboy hat on Tom and took his picture. I have found this new way of doing scrapbooks online. I used http://www.shutterfly.com/ and was able to make Tom a book of the kids for his birthday. It is a book all about the gang and their Dad. He loved it. Anyway it was a fun night and we hope for many more birthday's to come.

No comments: