Monday, July 27, 2009

It's been a while

I haven't blogged in a while and I really don't have a good excuse for it except that a house full of 5 children, swim season, and Julia and me being sick with the flu for 3 days kept me busy. I got sick the night before my birthday and then Julia showed up sick. Tom had to take Macie and Thomas to the swim meet and then I took 7 loads of laundry to the laundrymat. Matthew had a show at his gymnastics class and then he turned 4 on the 25th of this month. The other 3 kids had swim champs this last weekend over Matthew's birthday. He is such a sweet little boy that he didn't even complain that his birthday was spent at Sierra College pool. Mom and Dad took us out to Home Town Buffet for dinner on his birthday so he was very pleased with that.
Macie had a great champs she came in 39th out of 144 swimmers in the 25 Yd Back stroke and she was 40th in the 25 Yd Free stroke. In the 100 Yd IM she came in 61st She had her best times in the free and back. Thomas made his best time in 25 Yd. Back and Julia made her best time in the 25 Yd Back with her time being under a min. She was 58.86. I loved it! They all did so well. :)
Tom's company had their annual summer picnic at Donner Lake on Sat. the 18th. We had a ball. The gang loves going to Donner, playing in the water and participating in the company picnic games.
Julia also lost her top front tooth to offically make her toothless. Then a few days later she lost one of the bottom teeth. She is rich with quarters. :)
Here are some great shots of the days since I blogged last.








Thanks Chris for checking up on our family every Friday. We are on vacation as of the 29. So I will not update until next week. Enjoy! :)

No comments: