Friday, August 3, 2007

What a Day

This is a picture of the gang when the new baby was born in June.


With 5 kids it can get very crazy around here. I can barely get the laundry done. I have a 2 year old who is a live wire. He makes a mess and then while I'm cleaning it up he is into another one. He flooded the bathroom twice and got into the fireplace and threw ashes all over the livingroom. I know, we should have cleaned out the ashes from the fireplace long ago, but as I said it gets crazy around here. The craziest times are when I am feeding the new baby. It all seems to break loose when he is being fed. Can I ask, When does school start? :) I have three that go to school and they are chomping at the bit to go. We have already bought the first day of school outfit and are just waiting.
My husband and I have decided that alot of the messes that are created around here are our own fault. While I am busy I still should be better at supervision. It is all about supervision. When the children are properly supervised things run smoothly. When the supervision is lacking, well, we get days like yesterday. In my defense I am out numbered. :)
Heres to a great day today!

No comments: