Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful Day 13

Today I'm grateful for turkey guard dogs and monkey boys. Yesterday we were able to have a turkey for a pre-thanksgiving dinner. I'm thankful that we have the time to spend at home with our family and eat yummy food. Macie cleaned a lot of the house, and Thomas was able to help the new neighbor across the street. She paid him 20 bucks!!!! I found Matthew up in our Muskogee Crepe Myrtle tree. He told me that he was going to use the umbrella in his hand to help him get down. Imagine Mary Poppins here. :) I'm thankful he is a monkey and didn't really need the umbrella to get down. I also looked out the window and saw one happy puppy dog watching over the turkey cooking in the BBQ. It is a good thing we have him or who knows who would get into the turkey. You can never be too careful. What a nice Saturday it was. :)
Buddy,  will you be getting Turkey?

That's a long way down.  Do you need an umbrella?  :)

Matthew has always climbed anything he sees, but he addition of the umbrella now, that's somthing new.  :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love your family. you have done such a great job!!