Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful Day 12

This is pre-photo session.  I hope it doesn't tell what is to come.  :)
Today I'm grateful for pictures. I was able to have pictures taken of my children yesterday. They turned out great. I will post when I get the actual picture. Every Holiday season I have pictures taken of my children. It is truly great to be able to see the growth of each one and to see the growth of my family. To think that only 13 Christmas' ago we had one child in the picture and today we have 5. What a blessing. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and if you look at each one of those Holiday pictures you can conjure up many words and memories.  Here are some photos I took before our photo session.  I was a little worried going into the session, but I'm very happy with the results.  The Gang came through.  :)
Julia and the littles ready to go.

Waiting for our turn at Target.

Henry you better look at the camera when we get into the photo room.

No comments: