Saturday, September 4, 2010

The School Year is Here

All I seem to be doing lately on this blog is catching up. I haven't posted in 3 months. It seems crazy that that amount of time has gone by. The kids survived the summer and swim team. All got personal best times. We went on a family vacation to Grover Hot Springs and stayed for 6 days. We all had a great time and were on high alert for bears and mountain lions. The gang rode bikes, played in the dirt, made new friends and became Jr. Rangers. Kelly, Scott and Ali came and visited and on Monday mom and dad came and stayed in their truck over night. Grandma and Grandpa have bought a new house with a pool and we have spent many an hour over there swimming to our hearts content. We went school shopping and met our new teachers before school started. The first day of school brought Emily and Ali over for some doing of the hair. Everyone looked great. Poor Henry was very sad that day as everyone left and he was all alone with me. The next day he got to go to his speech pre-school class and all was right with the world. Of course, when all is right with the world that means I'm in for some upsets of some kind. Matthew didn't disappoint. He has announced that he is not going back to kindergarten anytime soon. He told me he wishes he were still 4. Poor little guy. It is so hard to sit still for that long.

This new way of adding pictures is really throwing me.  I need to figure this out before I post more.  I was going to show some of my favorites from August, but with the troubles I've had posting these I'll spare you.  By the way, we took 237 pictures in August all from our camping trip, Donner lake Eco Logic family picnic, and the first day of school.  Wow that's a lot of pictures.  :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Stacey, your kids are just adorable. Boy do you have your hands full. What a beautiful family!