Thursday, January 8, 2009

Talent Show

Macie continues to surprise me. She has told me that she wants to be a pop star when she grows up, but I havn't seen any efforts on her part towards that goal. Well this last Tuesday was tryouts for the school talent show and who goes to tryouts but Macie. She sings, and I mean sings not just lip sinc, Hannah Montanna's song Life's what you make it. I went to the tryouts for moral support and I ended up crying while she was trying out. I thought she was great. We're not sure if she made it, but the lady at tryouts told her that she needed to put some moves to the music. You know diva it up a bit. I think we can manage that. :) I, of course, could never have done this kind of thing as a child, but I am thrilled that she has that much confidence. Good luck to Macie!

No comments: